Leimkuehler, Inc. was founded in 1948 by Paul Leimkuehler. Paul lost his left leg, above the knee while serving as a Lieutenant in the U. S. Army during World War II. In 1978, Robert bought the business from his father. Currently Robert, his wife Rosie and his two sons, Greg and Jim, now work at the Detroit Road facility; Greg is a licensed Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist and Jim is our Business Manager. As a third generation company, we strive to provide our patients with innovative quality prosthetic and orthotic care.
Leimkuehler, Inc. provides full prosthetic and orthotic care in the greater Cleveland area at its three locations in Northeast Ohio. Our main office is located at the original address of 4625 Detroit Avenue near downtown Cleveland. We also have two other offices located on the south and east sides of Cleveland.
The Main Office is a 15,000 square foot facility where we do fabricating on the premises with the latest technology and equipment available. We offer comfortable and private surroundings for patient care and a dedicated professional and experienced staff of licensed prosthetists and orthotists who provide exceptional service for all our patients.
Leimkuehler, Inc. has been the leader in custom prosthetics and orthotics in Cleveland for 60 years. Our Mission is to continue to improve the quality of life of each and every one of our patients through our personal and dedicated professional care.